No "save" button after completing a lyric search

• akatengu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #560 by akatengu
After searching for a particular set of chords and lyrics for a song today, I was frustrated by the absence of a "save" button appearing in Lyric Search 0.41 after finding what I wanted. Since I'd just installed Lyric Pad and Lyric Search on a new 8" tablet, I immediately suspected the hardware or the installations because the previous day everything seemed to be working just fine on my Galaxy Note 3. After fiddling around with uninstalls and reinstallations and hard booting a couple of times on the tablet, I went back to the Galaxy Note 3 and did an identical search. To my amazement, I got exactly the same results on the Note 3 when I selected the same chords & lyrics site as I'd selected on the tablet: No save button. I tried a chords & lyrics page higher up in the search results and - sure enough - the save button was displayed as would be normal. Rather than bother Dan with this, I thought I'd post here and see if anyone else has noticed this behavior. I'm guessing that if Lyric Search 0.41 is unable to parse the layout on certain web pages, it simply removes the "save" button to prevent you from downloading junk to your system. Anyone ever seen this before? Anything I'm missing here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #561 by admin
Hi Akatengu
Can you please supply me details of the exact search criteria and search item that you tried to save so I can try and replicate it my end.
Im not sure why you would not be seeing a save button. Very strange

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds